While applying for a visa from the Saudi Embassy for the purpose of job, immigration, and education, your documents will be attested by the Saudi Embassy and other public offices like Higher Education Commission (HEC), Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), and Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) etc. You can go yourself do all the work, but that is going to take a lot of time, effort, and money and still there will be minor detail that will be left unchecked. We can help you and do the work for you against nominal charges. We are experts in services like these, as we have been doing it for the past 10 years. We know how difficult it is to get your documents attested if you are new to it and you only need to do it only for a couple of times in your lifetime. We are a team of professionals who work only to make the life easier for our customers and we will handle all the work and are responsible for it.
These documents include the applicants CNIC, B-form, Degrees (All of them), diplomas, Marriage certificates/Nikahnama, birth certificates, death certificates, etc. All of these documents require the copies of your CNIC, passports and Valid Iqamas (where necessary), plus the original documents should be attested too from the embassy.
Attestation services provided by OLY are:
- Non-objection certificates and attestations from HEC.
- University and other educational documents attestation.
- MOFA attestation.
- Degree attestation from the Saudi Culture.
- Degree attestation from the Saudi Embassy.
- Nikahnama/Marriage certificate attestation
- Birth certificate, death certificate attestation.
- All kinds of attestation required for the Saudi Visa for employment, education and immigration.
If you have any inquiries or need any details feel free to comment below or call at +92 321 5368321